Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What I Learned After Class Presentations

One of the technologies that I learned about was the use of the SmartBoard. I wasn't really sure what it, was, but now I know what it is. It seems like it is more than just an interactive whiteboard, but a valuable learning tool. The presentation that I saw helped the students learn about dipthongs, and paired pictures with the words they were working with. This could possibly help English Language Learners, and many other students. I hope that the schools that I work with are equipped with a SmartBoard.

I also learned about the value of finding quizzes and other things online and using them in the classroom. The presentation that I saw emphasized the value of finding valuable resources on the internet and implementing them in various lessons. There are so many good resources on the internet that can help enhance lessons and help teachers stay in touch with the ever advacing technological age.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela:

    Just wanted to say thanks for all your help in class. You are awesome! Good luck with finals!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete